Florida is not a Port Of Entry State and it requires to purchase all permits prior entering the state. Additional permits are required for vehicles not registered under IRP/IFTA to enter into another jurisdiction and also for oversized and overweight vehicles.

Trip Permits

Florida trip permit is a temporary permit issued instead of IRP credentials for registered vehicles and the permit is required to enter a non-registered location under IRP.

Fuel Permits

Florida temporary fuel permit is required to permit the carriers with no legal IFTA decal and license to enter a jurisdiction.

Oversize and Overweight Permits

To allow the movement of a oversized and overweight vehicle on public highways, requires a Oversize and Overweight Permit.